Where are Kundalini Yoga classes held?
- Currently, because of Covid, classes are not held in person, but only online. You may participate in 3 live classes every week, by subscribing to the monthly online classes, held Tuesdays and Thursdays 7-8:15 AM and Wednesday 8-9 PM via zoom. More info at https://www.facebook.com/kundaliniyogaGR. Sign-up through eventbrite.com
- Waterfront Park on Reeds Lake Boulevard, East Grand Rapids (summers only)
What do I bring?
- Your personal yoga mat, but in case you forget it we have mats you may borrow
- A bottle of water or tea: it’s important to stay hydrated during and after the practice
- A blanket for relaxation and meditation
- A meditation cushion or pillow (optional for comfort when seated for longer times)
- Dress in comfortable clothing that allows for ease of movement. Traditionally, Kundalini Yogis dress in white because that color reflects energy. Recommended, but not required.
- A natural fiber headcover (cotton shawl, bandana or any wool hat)
Does Kundalini Yoga GR offer gift certificates?
Is there any better way to surprise a loved one for a special occasion than with a gift of yoga ? Susanne Werblow offers gift certificates in beautifully decorated mason jars for any occasion. Just ask.
How do I contact Susanne if I have questions?