Frequently Asked Questions about Kundalini Yoga GR
Read on for some answers to frequently asked questions about Kundalini Yoga in Grand Rapids.
Where are Kundalini Yoga classes held?
- The Wellness Collective GR: 1324 Lake Drive SE, Suite 4, Grand Rapids, MI 49506
- Waterfront Park on Reeds Lake Boulevard, East Grand Rapids (summers only)
What do I bring?
- Your personal yoga mat, but in case you forget it we have mats you may borrow
- A bottle of water or tea: it’s important to stay hydrated during and after the practice
- A blanket for relaxation and meditation
- A meditation cushion or pillow (optional for comfort when seated for longer times)
- Dress in comfortable clothing that allows for ease of movement. Traditionally, Kundalini Yogis dress in white because that color reflects energy. Recommended, but not required.
- A natural fiber headcover (cotton shawl, bandana or any wool hat)
Does Kundalini Yoga GR offer gift certificates?
Is there any better way to surprise a loved one for a special occasion than with a gift of yoga ? Susanne Werblow offers gift certificates in beautifully decorated mason jars for any occasion. Just ask.
How do I contact Susanne if I have questions?